Should you buy or rent? This is a question most of us will likely face in our lives, whether buying a house makes more financial sense than renting a home. But, if this moment you find yourself having to rent a home for a period of time, please let us assist you. Complete the rental pre-application below and someone will contact you soon. If you just want to view rentals, Click Here
Tips on completing a rental application.
1, Make sure you fill out the rental application completely. If you leave any information off or blank, this could look suspicious to a landlord or agency.
2. Credit check - a current credit report will be pulled for each applicant/adult. Normally the agencies will charge you $30 to $50 for credit report - various per agency. Your credit report will be check for evictions from landlords and apartment complexes. Also, be aware, some agencies will not accept any applications with tax liens and collections.
3. Provide 2 - 3 months of pay stubs that confirms your earnings. Pay stubs should be current and have company's name and address on them. This will allow for employment to be verified. If you are self employed, agencies will need 2 years of tax return.
4. Provide a copy of your current/unexpired state id's or driver license.
5. Most agencies require reference names and/or letters from previous landlords.
6. The cost for application fees varies from agency to agency. Cost could be $25 - $150 per person or per couple. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
7. Honesty will go a long way.